Arkle Finance are members of the British Business Bank Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan (CBIL) Scheme for the provision of funding for equipment acquisition only.
If you require a CBIL for equipment acquisition, please submit your application by following the steps below. For other types of funding support (loans, invoice discounting etc.), please refer to the British Business Bank website.
Step 1: Ensure that you have the following documents to hand in electronic format
You will need to upload these documents with the form below.
- Most recent 3 months' bank statements
- Most recent filed set of accounts at Companies House
- Up-to-date management accounts
- Asset details (supplier quotation and/or invoices)
Allowable file formats are pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt and zip.
Use zip files if you need to combine multiple documents into one, e.g. if 3 months' bank statements are in three PDFs, supply these in one zip file.
Step 2: Download and complete the following three documents
- Arkle Finance Terms of Business
- Arkle Finance Application Form
- Arkle Finance Income and Expenditure Form
Step 3: Complete and submit the following form
* denotes a required field